P3 Facebook group to start banning members?!

I was just looking through my Facebook feed and see that over in the P3 owners group that they have announced that ANY member of the group that posts pictures or video that are 400’ AGL will be banned!!

Is this going to possibly happen here as well??

View attachment 24045
What about travel distance?...I think I read in faa.gov suav guidelines that pilot or spotter must maintain visual line of sight.
So I take it that I can go further out until just before losing vlos. This would be my threshold. (I still have'nt tested this and I just might not, at least not yet.)

I've seen videos in open flat nonhabited fields reach almost 20,000 feet (almost 4 miles!) before signal loss and RTH.

When it gets down to the real world, who's going to know what you do, unless you post it on line. This is the hay day of this sport. If you fly above 400ft, who's going to know. we all have that in us to see how far, how fast, how hight can we go. Right now ther are only unenforcable gidelies you are suppost to observe. I believe in safty first. Stay away from places you know you shouldn't fly. But outside of that I say the sky is the limit.

When I mentioned Honey Boo-Boo, I was thinking of the mother. Had a guy once tell me he called her brisket-neck. I LOL'd so hard I almost sharted!!

mama-june-600.jpg
"The Human Thumb"

Even if you have never seen a single episode of Honey Boo Boo you must watch the South Park parody of it...

giphy.gif
cartman-sketti.gif

One of my favorite SP episodes! Here's a teaser of clips, the first 8 seconds are NSFW with 2 curse words.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lol!! South Park holds no punches! Same with Family Guy. Giggity!!

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk Pro 3

I'm guessing those spouting the 'I'll do whatever I want because there is no law to prevent me' line don't fly anything they can actually sit in :rolleyes:.

I heard that it usually bans members with fake followers or friends since that's what happened to my brother. You know those apps that usually scam you when you buy followers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers