P3 crash with pic

"Contacted them this morning, nothing, so much for 24/7 service."

Typical DJI crap here, the poor guy can't even get a response

I'm curious to see what his flight log shows.

Yeah, one person has crashed and posted about it. By that reason 10 BILLION pilots have crashed their new P3's by now. But really, that sucks.

This is not good, a total loss of power to the quad and the screen going blank, and doesn't seem pilot error unless the battery wasn't in properly but i doubt it. Not good anyway and not what we wanted to hear. I really hope the cause to this is found out. Plenty out there flying them at the mo and if another one did crash they would be straight onto forums about it so we would learn fast enough i guess. Dji will deal with it tho, they dealt with the inspire problems.

I actually think posting stuff like that is helpful....... Although I'm sure that's not GSSP's intentention. It's certainly flagged up the subject of battery conditioning and will be something I will look into further.

1 crash reported from the 100's if not 1000's of new units that are out there is not alarming. What I would say is that now all the flight data is logged it will hi light how many of these incidents are due to pilot error.

I actually think posting stuff like that is helpful....... Although I'm sure that's not GSSP's intentention. It's certainly flagged up the subject of battery conditioning and will be something I will look into further.

1 crash reported from the 100's if not 1000's of new units that are out there is not alarming. What I would say is that now all the flight data is logged it will hi light how many of these incidents are due to pilot error.

Yep i agree with that.

Yes, thank you for posting. It is good to see when others are having issues to be prepared for similar issues of your own.

Yes i agree, and im sure like me there are going to plenty keeping a eye on that thread over on djis forum to see the outcome. Which hopefully will get resolved.

Given the battery attachment and electrical interface are similar if not exactly the same as P2 makes you wonder if similar to P2 in flight power failures

Given the battery attachment and electrical interface are similar if not exactly the same as P2 makes you wonder if similar to P2 in flight power failures
Not the same but you wouldn't know since you don't have a P3.

Reactions: Jstic
I would of never thought about battery conditioning. Have to keep that in mind for the first couple of flights.

Shame the P3s dont come with parachutes. :)

IMHO, this was a complete failure unless the user issued csc. If it was a complete failure then dji will take care of this no questions asked.

This is why having logs is so important.

Reactions: Jacob
IMHO, this was a complete failure unless the user issued csc. If it was a complete failure then dji will take care of this no questions asked.

This is why having logs is so important.

I second that blade, and like you say dji will take care of this if that is the case, they did with the inspire.
On another note blade i have been watching this thread over on djis forum and notice you help on there as well as on rcgroups. How do you even find the time to eat or sleep let alone fly. My hat goes of to you with the help and time you spend bouncing around on forums quite literally helping thousands all over the world. Big thumbs up to you. ;)

RCgroups is another good source of P3 info. And they don't tolerate trolls for very long. It will be interesting to see what the flight log says about this crash.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1