P2V PROP QUESTION FOR THE PROS

Reaction score
I purchased some props from HeliPal, and asked the gal if these props were original equipment and she said yes. Either DJI changed the props, or I got suckered. Can someone tell me who makes these "Airy" props? The ones with the round corners came with my P2V.
d2gm.jpg

To the best of my knowledge, all DJI original equipment rotors (I refuse to call them props) have DJI embossed on them. The marking is fairly hard to see but if in doubt I can see it with a magnifier. I have bought some of the off-brand rotors and any savings is not worthwhile in my opinion. The better performance of the DJI rotors is worth the higher cost.

All the DJI props I've bought for the P2 come in DJI packaging. The cheaper ones say "for DJI" not "made by DJI" in the product description. I'd bet the copies are not as good.

I just checked my set from th1rc- and they are not the same as what you show, but they are not stock either- much more squared on the ends.
I also have a pretty off balance as every rotor is very heavy on one side; 8 out of 8.
They feel like the plastic is more durable than the dji stock though- less brittle, but they are untested by me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl