Osmo Mobile 4K Video for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if 4K video is supported as of yet for the Galaxy S6 Edge + / Osmo Mobile? I've read complaints about the Osmo not supporting 4K on this device even though the device itself can shoot in 4K.

you dont need to even use the DJI app. i never do... it sucks IMO. I just turn it on, go to my camera on the phone or whatever camera app i want, and use it. i really dont care if i cant stop and start video or photo recording by using the button on the osmo mobile. I just press the shutter button on the phone. also, the issue for me is that motion timelapse is not 4k. i want to know if that will change.

you dont need to even use the DJI app. i never do... it sucks IMO. I just turn it on, go to my camera on the phone or whatever camera app i want, and use it. i really dont care if i cant stop and start video or photo recording by using the button on the osmo mobile. I just press the shutter button on the phone. also, the issue for me is that motion timelapse is not 4k. i want to know if that will change.
Interesting - wasn't aware I could just bypass the app. I couldn't care less as well. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: maseman88
Interesting - wasn't aware I could just bypass the app. I couldn't care less as well. Thanks for the feedback.

no problem. The app would give me terrible results and would have footage that seemed to skip a frame and would completely ruin shots. I use the native iphone camera app, no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic