OSMO and noisy pics

Reaction score
I've had the Osmo for about a week now (not the mobile, the regular one), and I can't seem to get any sharp/crisp pics or video without cranking the ISO or totally reducing the shutter speed. Does it just require more lighting? Especially indoors?? I see all these great indoor videos shot with the Osmo, but I can't seem to emulate it...

It might be a lighting issue. I have the Osmo mobile and use studio lights to get good exposure indoors, otherwise it's grainy and dark.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I use auto mode in low light situations. I know it goes against the 30 fps rule, but the video is much better in auto for most dark settings I've found.
Photos are different. You'll need to use a Lumi Cube or some other artificial light source to reduce grainy photos.

Reactions: A-A-Ron
I use auto mode in low light situations. I know it goes against the 30 fps rule, but the video is much better in auto for most dark settings I've found.
Photos are different. You'll need to use a Lumi Cube or some other artificial light source to reduce grainy photos.

Wow I'd never heard of these. Thank you! Just ordered a pair for some additional indoor light as well as to mount to the Phantom.

Reactions: Skyking53
don't use the DJI app... use a dedicated video or photo app

I use ProCam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And being that this is an Osmo mobile sub-forum I figured that's what he was asking about.... he may have an OSMO, not OSMO mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik