Options with the camera

Reaction score
Good morning all

First time buyer of a Phantom drone, its coming to me in the post very soon which is exciting.
However in my stupidity of being a man and not researching before pressing that bid button I have bought a Phantom 2 vision with a non function camera, thinking it must be a simple thing to fix/replace I didn't think much of it until i won the auction and then did some research...hence the stupidity!

So the listing for the drone mentioned that the camera worked fine until a Firmware update was done and now it doesnt bind to the controller. I have watched the youtube videos of crash1sttime which have been helpful but sadly has made me realise that there is little that can be done to sort this issue. Unless i havent looked hard enough.

So as the title what are the options?
Try the firmware update again to see if the picture streams to my mobile device. (if no telemetry is being shown is this a different problem?)
I have seen mentions about pinging certain IP addresses to determine whether it is the top or bottom board. If it is either of the baords is there a fix?
Is there any other replace/fix options available? Or is there a different camera that can be used?

Cheers and sorry for the long winded first post!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20