Opps or Don't be in a hurry to take off....

Just thank those crews for hitting the fire quickly and with enough resources to limit it to only 15 acres! They can get out of control very fast....

Below: From an illegal campfire July 22 in a Non-Camping area.

Soberanes Fire Updates 60,400 acres - 45% contained

Crews cycle in and out as Big Sur fire enters third week

Holey crap,

I was listening to the Scanner, when I heard the fire, and I could see the smoke from work.

There was talk of a vehicle that might have just left the scene, they put a cop in the air, and two or three other cops headed into the hills, looking for a vehicle.

When the other aircrafts came in I heard the cop landing his plane at the airport. I never heard the vehicles description. On Friday night, I called a friend that is a fireman, that I met headed home on Thursday.

He got back to of me on Saturday, there was no description of the vehicle, the first on seen thought they saw dust a head of them. He said ODF would definitely be interested if I had some footage of the vehicle going by my road side camera.

Don't see any reason to look at cars, trucks, motorcycles, trappers and neighbors that go by everyday. He said the dust have came from there first on scene vehicle.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20