On the Road with Ralph: Citrus Groves in Riverside

Reaction score
Riverside, California's citrus industry was established in the 1870s and once occupied thousands of acres within the city limits. Today, a state park commemorates that history and preserves a part of its beautiful landscape.

For the record, all flights for this video began and ended on private property outside the state park, and the flights themselves took place after the closing time for the park, so as not to disturb any of its visitors. I am pretty sure the orange trees didn't care. The video was shot at 2.7K/24 fps and edited at 1080P on Final Cut Pro X.

The YouTube link to the video is here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a YouTube channel at: On the Road with Ralph

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I was just there today with my flight club. I was inspired to try and do some of the stuff you had in your video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverside, California's citrus industry was established in the 1870s and once occupied thousands of acres within the city limits. Today, a state park commemorates that history and preserves a part of its beautiful landscape.

For the record, all flights for this video began and ended on private property outside the state park, and the flights themselves took place after the closing time for the park, so as not to disturb any of its visitors. I am pretty sure the orange trees didn't care. The video was shot at 2.7K/24 fps and edited at 1080P on Final Cut Pro X.

The YouTube link to the video is here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a YouTube channel at: On the Road with Ralph
Do you still fly at the citrus park? Have you had any problems there? I flew there sometime back. I try not to go to high because airport is close. I was flying my drone, and an airplane flew over the park really low. Below 350 feet. I got nervous and left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.