Old school

Reaction score
Well it's starting to warm up. Usually I would be dusting off the phantom 3 standard and pro. But something else caught my eye you know....

Dji F550 Flamewheel :D

totally customizable I hooked up the Nazam M V2 software it still works and u can edit and adjust everything. So I'm out flying around today testing old stuff with my Dad who is 68 and loves quadcopter hexacopter you name it. ( Mod Removed Language) slap a motor to a roller skate and we would probably tinker with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I messed around today with the old Dji F550 found out that the Dji ground station app no longer works on computer so read and dig around seems I found UgCS I can use my 2.4ghz Data link with it. The ugcs app is on the computer but they have a mobile app for IOS only. But I have managed to get still image maps like Google maps and I fly around with the Dji F550 and know exactly where it's at.
JPEG_20200309_120630.jpeg
JPEG_20200309_121826.jpeg
20200310_181121.jpeg
20200310_181128.jpeg

Well it's starting to warm up. Usually I would be dusting off the phantom 3 standard and pro. But something else caught my eye you know....

Dji F550 Flamewheel :D

totally customizable I hooked up the Nazam M V2 software it still works and u can edit and adjust everything. So I'm out flying around today testing old stuff with my Dad who is 68 and loves quadcopter hexacopter you name it. ( Mod Removed Language) slap a motor to a roller skate and we would probably tinker with it.

I have two flamewheel F550, only thing I need is a spectrum radio, I tried a spektrum module in my FrSky radio and it doesn't work. I did find the software for computer, but it needs to run on an windows, older version, windows 8 or something.. I am anxious to fly it soon...

I just got a big box 2 feet by 2 feet it fits perfectly and I found some free upholstery foam on craigslist I'm going to get and make a foam box for my F550.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers