Ok I had enough

Re: Update

Klaus said:
I thought I would follow up on this one.

Today I got two Emails:

One from Helipal, that they have send the new PV2 and a new controller, so that is good news, hope its better than the First one.

Second Email from Hobby-wing with two Youtube videos of my new Multi Rotor Setup. (which you can see and read about in my first post here).
That is the most crap Videos I have seen for a long time, but ok a least I got to see it working, and the have also send it now which means Im waiting for two Multi Rotors! Im sure if the new one arrives first or at the same time the PV2 will not get much attention :D

You can watch the two Videos they send me here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl_2kbG5GsA&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCs3rx-Wj8E&feature=youtu.be

I can't get either of the videos to play?

Re: Update

Klaus said:
I thought I would follow up on this one.

Today I got two Emails:

One from Helipal, that they have send the new PV2 and a new controller, so that is good news, hope its better than the First one.

Second Email from Hobby-wing with two Youtube videos of my new Multi Rotor Setup. (which you can see and read about in my first post here).
That is the most crap Videos I have seen for a long time, but ok a least I got to see it working, and the have also send it now which means Im waiting for two Multi Rotors! Im sure if the new one arrives first or at the same time the PV2 will not get much attention :D

You can watch the two Videos they send me here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl_2kbG5GsA&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCs3rx-Wj8E&feature=youtu.be
Nice Klaus, not two but 3-axis! Yes me thinks your Vision will miss you for awhile.

iDrone ;)

Nice! I an considering one of these set ups as well.

2 notes:the props are showing on some of the video, is this just inevitable on most set ups?

Also, via email they told me that with the retracts I asked to add to the quote along with the 3-axis gimbal, I should expect "not long flight times"....and that was it. No alternate suggestions or specific times. A little disconcerting. But overall nice setup for the $ and I love the nex7 imagery and photo + video capability.

New update

I received the replacement today.

It seems like the replacement are working fine at least I got a green light in the camera now.

Because it's a new camera I have to bind my (old) WiFi extender to the new one.
And it is going fine, binding went perfect, but as soon the binding are done I lose the WiFi connection.
I have tried everything, but like earlier my phone tells me that the phantom it is out of range.
I can see in the signal strength indicator that it have no Bars. But sometimes if I turn the power off and on again on the Extender, I get Full bars for about 2 seconds and then back again to nothing!
For me it seems like a problem with the WiFi extender, which maybe have been faulty most of the times.

I asked for a Full refund or a replacement, but I only got a replacement for some of the parts, not the WiFi Extender.
I'm so tired of all this and it is very frustrating using all that time. It's well over 2 months since I bought this and I have only been able to fly for 8-10 days.

So what am I doing now, I'm not sending anything back for the 3. time, it cost a lot of money every time.
I have already send Helipal an Email asking for a full refund (again) or send me a new Wifi extender Express.

Anybody have any good ideas for what can be the problem?
I have of course (in my mind) tried every possible thing. Just funny/weird as soon as I reset the extender for binding the camera I get a full connection without problems and it tells me the binding went ok, and then it loose the connection.

Re: New update

Klaus said:
I received the replacement today.

It seems like the replacement are working fine at least I got a green light in the camera now.

Because it's a new camera I have to bind my (old) WiFi extender to the new one.
And it is going fine, binding went perfect, but as soon the binding are done I lose the WiFi connection.
I have tried everything, but like earlier my phone tells me that the phantom it is out of range.
I can see in the signal strength indicator that it have no Bars. But sometimes if I turn the power off and on again on the Extender, I get Full bars for about 2 seconds and then back again to nothing!
For me it seems like a problem with the WiFi extender, which maybe have been faulty most of the times.

I asked for a Full refund or a replacement, but I only got a replacement for some of the parts, not the WiFi Extender.
I'm so tired of all this and it is very frustrating using all that time. It's well over 2 months since I bought this and I have only been able to fly for 8-10 days.

So what am I doing now, I'm not sending anything back for the 3. time, it cost a lot of money every time.
I have already send Helipal an Email asking for a full refund (again) or send me a new Wifi extender Express.

Anybody have any good ideas for what can be the problem?
I have of course (in my mind) tried every possible thing. Just funny/weird as soon as I reset the extender for binding the camera I get a full connection without problems and it tells me the binding went ok, and then it loose the connection.

Klaus, when do you expect you Arris? I want to get your opinion and review once you get it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to follow suit.

Pull_Up said:
I can't remember if you went through this already, but is your phone set so that it won't disconnect if it doesn't find an internet connection on a wifi network?

I don't see that option anywhere, only similar thing is Look for Internet connection when starting Ap.
But i don't disconnect if it doesn't find an Internet connection.

For me it looks like, after resetting and the binding the extender don't send anything out at all. A couple of times in the beginning when I tried I got a full signal for a few secs and then back again to nothing. I'm sure it must be defect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20