Northeast Indiana Drone "Fly-In"

Reaction score
Gauging interest here.

I have a 650 acre site I fly in a rural area in Northeast Indiana. It's a combination of ag land, glacial hills, and woods. There are also 26 miles of horse trails and a campground with bathrooms. Because of the horse trails we would want to go to the owner with the ability to rent all the of dozen or so campsites. Some are electric, so charging your batteries wouldn't be a problem.

Options:

Camp all weekend. Bring a tent or camper. $30 for the weekend per campsite. $70 if you want your own electric. I was thinking of renting the electric and just sharing a charging station with all the pilots

Come for the day: $10 person. You have full use of charging station and bathrooms of course.

Basically I'm not trying to turn a profit here, just trying to cover the costs of the campsites.

Anyways. If anyone is interested, chime in and let me know. It's a great place to fly and it would be a good chance to meet up with other remote pilots in the area.

Just west of Albion, Indiana. Don't have a date yet. Just gauging interest right now. If we get enough people interested I will approach the property owner with the idea. Beyond that if anyone wants to come fly with me on a Saturday or Sunday, I could take 1 or 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers