Nice...

Reaction score
1491943778359.jpg

The concert being advertised is in Seattle, for those curious where this is.

So, who's going to send an email with their questions and concerns?

well i just tried to email this web site i dont see anything here in canada?? we dont need to worry we cant fly any where!!

I'm not sure. I saw this on REDDIT. The poster behind it says upstream music festival. Googling that and Seattle comes up. So I'm assuming it is posted in Seattle somewhere. USA

Guns are about 1000X more dangerous than drones --- in 2016, guns killed over 35,000 people in the U.S. and guess how many people drones killed? ZERO .... ZIP .... NADA.

That is how screws up our society is right now. Everything is based on fear and emotion --- not scientific data and rational thinking.

Guns are about 1000X more dangerous than drones --- in 2016, guns killed over 35,000 people in the U.S. and guess how many people drones killed? ZERO .... ZIP .... NADA.

That is how screws up our society is right now. Everything is based on fear and emotion --- not scientific data and rational thinking.

Why pick on guns? People kill people!

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Why pick on guns? People kill people!

People killing people means going out into the street and using your bare fists to pummel someone to death. I'm a gun owner myself but I always hated the moronic "Guns dont kill, people kill" mantra of the NRA. I believe Hellfire missiles also need humans to fire them in order to cause death and destruction --- does that mean every person has a right to own Hellfire missiles? Let's use basic common sense here.

People killing people means going out into the street and using your bare fists to pummel someone to death. I'm a gun owner myself but I always hated the moronic "Guns dont kill, people kill" mantra of the NRA. I believe Hellfire missiles also need humans to fire them in order to cause death and destruction --- does that mean every person has a right to own Hellfire missiles? Let's use basic common sense here.

They use it because it IS common sense and people do kill people...Whatever tool they use to accomplish that whether it be a hellfire or a box cutter it won't stop. Should they ban knives? How would I cut my steak!?
I agree not everyone should own a gun as long as that list doesn't include me...

Reactions: Indiana_pyro
They use it because it IS common sense and people do kill people...Whatever tool they use to accomplish that whether it be a hellfire or a box cutter it won't stop. Should they ban knives? How would I cut my steak!?
I agree not everyone should own a gun as long as that list doesn't include me...

My post is not meant to be an anti-gun rant .... I am a proud gun owner after all and I believe guns should be legal for hunting and self-defense. However, I think the gun lobby has too much of a strangehold on Congress and that must change. I really dont see why any civilian needs to own an AR-15 when a loaded .44 Magnum will protect you and your family quite nicely.

Bottom line is --- DJI Phantoms havent killed anyone (yet) and it's hilarious but pathetic that someone would post a flyer telling the public to report any drone pilots to the authorities. That is how fascist countries behave.

If it's in Seattle this is probably because a drone not too long ago crashed into the space needle. It was on the news down here in Portland...

Just wondering where you got your statistics from. According to the Gun Violence Archive the number of deaths in the U.S. 2016 were 15,079. Don't fan the liberal flames.

Just wondering where you got your statistics from. According to the Gun Violence Archive the number of deaths in the U.S. 2016 were 15,079. Don't fan the liberal flames.

FBI statistical database --- the same one every reliable researcher and journalist uses.

Unless you're a deluded Trump Troll who makes up "fake news" and pretends smart liberals will believe it just cuz you said it :p

FBI statistical database --- the same one every reliable researcher and journalist uses.

Unless you're a deluded Trump Troll who makes up "fake news" and pretends smart liberals will believe it just cuz you said it :p

Here is the link to the data I posted earlier. Past Summary Ledgers | Gun Violence Archive
I believe it omits firearm related deaths due to suicide.

Could you post the link to your source?

A gun is a tool, so is a hammer. I can kill you with both but the guns always faster. The tool does the work but it's there because I am not because it wants to be. So yes PEOPLE kill PEOPLE!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1