Nice! Glad to see police wanting to use drones like this!

Reactions: Dramface460
Hey if we can kill terroists from across the world with a drone with pinpoint accuracy, I'm sure we can shoot out tires or snipe a rogue shooter. The Threats are real and happen too much. I support it!

Just watch out for skynet going online [emoji23]

Connecticut where I moved out of as soon as I retired because they think up stupid stuff like this and other dumb laws they pass don't get me started on how they tax EVERYTHING!!

Don't get me wrong the emergency services, police,fire etc... Are fantastic but the politicians are something else they recently tried to take 30% of my retirement income because I don't live in Connecticut any more

Too bad about 15 years ago it was a wonderful state to live in now you couldn't pay me to live there. When enough of their people (tax paying people) leave maybe they will wake up

Connecticut soon to be like Detroit abandoned except those that can't afford to leave.

Connecticut where I moved out of as soon as I retired because they think up stupid stuff like this and other dumb laws they pass don't get me started on how they tax EVERYTHING!!

Don't get me wrong the emergency services, police,fire etc... Are fantastic but the politicians are something else they recently tried to take 30% of my retirement income because I don't live in Connecticut any more

Too bad about 15 years ago it was a wonderful state to live in now you couldn't pay me to live there. When enough of their people (tax paying people) leave maybe they will wake up

Connecticut soon to be like Detroit abandoned except those that can't afford to leave.

You can thank the liberal democrats for screwing Detroit up and now Connecticut!

Kinda creepy, but a quad or hex copter would sure provide one hell of a stable platform to fire some kind of projectile.

Reactions: Dramface460

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1