Newbie Review 1st Flight

Reaction score
WOW! Is the best way to describe the p2v+. If you are hesitant like I was, take my word, it's the most fun I've had in a long time and only have my virgin flight to speak of.

Could not believe how stable and easy to fly it is! Started out at basically eye level with a little left, right, forward and back and quickly saw my self at 100ft! I can't imagine these guys that fly 200,300+ feet...your nuts LOL

Hopefully I will get more comfortable with everything and grow a pair of balls and really see what this thing can do! But for now, I am more then happy at my 100ft

Guys this is an awesome piece of equipment and can honestly say, if your thinking about it, don't, just DO IT!!

Video to come...

T.Hall piloting "Ghostrider"

Take 'er easy, and you'll be at 2000ft distance in no time. First, learn line of sight flying. Then, you'll start FPV flying, where you stare only at your screen, with the Phantom sometimes way out of sight. Just go slow. It's almost a good thing that these are expensive, it encourages people to be cautious. Well, at least *some* people ;p

Distance is great, but for me height is the real thing. When I got up to 1000'+, I was really excited. I know, it's illegal, and I am happy no low flying aircraft came by. The view up there is amazing. Especially where I live in FL because it is flat as a board. You will grow the kahunas soon enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31