Newbe with a concern

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my 3rd week with my first real drone. Have had a hell of a lot of fun so far. Had something happen today that raised a concern. I was practicing point of interest feature when i noticed my screen was reading upsidedown. Fortunately i got her home safely but i have not ran into any problems like this happening to anyone else. Was fine after shut down so far.

Hello all. This is my 3rd week with my first real drone. Have had a hell of a lot of fun so far. Had something happen today that raised a concern. I was practicing point of interest feature when i noticed my screen was reading upsidedown. Fortunately i got her home safely but i have not ran into any problems like this happening to anyone else. Was fine after shut down so far.
Just the video feed or the entire screen?

Never seen the video feed do that, however, my tablet will will flip the entire screen if it gets disoriented.

If you're worried about it happening again, go in to the simulator and practice using "Home Lock" which will reel the AC back in regardless of which direction the AC is facing.

Do you mean the video was inverted? If so, it has been a widely reported known bug.
Many people have seen and reported the same problem. Check these search results for more info from posts here in this forum and also this thread from the DJI forum where you may be able to request the beta if you don't want to downgrade.

Sorry in advance if I've misunderstood your post.

Reactions: JoBe
Actually, i'm not sure now. I believe it was the entire screen that was inverted. Was more concerned about getting it home safe at the time. But thanks everyone for the responses. Perhaps i should be reading more of these posts then i already have to prepair for something else i don't know about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak