New Year's fireworks shot by drone (amid the fireworks)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think if you would have had the Sound of the actual Fireworks , it would have been magnificent , but you loose so much of the feeling without it. It an amazing display to watch on a large TV screen. Thank you for sharing the bar has been raised yet again .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly Your Phantom 4 in the Storm
Coal

Reactions: bronis
I think if you would have had the Sound of the actual Fireworks , it would have been magnificent , but you loose so much of the feeling without it. It an amazing display to watch on a large TV screen. Thank you for sharing the bar has been raised yet again .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly Your Phantom 4 in the Storm
Coal

Thanks for the suggestion, true is a great tip, I could have recorded the sound with the phone at the time did not even think :-(

But next time I'll follow your tip, thanks

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Thanks for the suggestion, true is a great tip, I could have recorded the sound with the phone at the time did not even think :-(

But next time I'll follow your tip, thanks

Well so much for me showing you how its done, I was planning on going up and getting some captures up close and personal.

I dont see any fireworks here but there is plenty of Gun fire so I didnt make 5 ft out the patio door.
Neighbors our drunk and bullets flying , No Go.

Happy New Year everyone.
Phantomrain.org
Coal

Another great clip , I almost kick myself for not going out but our fireworks very sad and apart from public displays our fireworks are banned after guyfawks but people still let them off

Reactions: bronis
Well so much for me showing you how its done, I was planning on going up and getting some captures up close and personal.

I dont see any fireworks here but there is plenty of Gun fire so I didnt make 5 ft out the patio door.
Neighbors our drunk and bullets flying , No Go.

Happy New Year everyone.
Phantomrain.org
Coal

ohhh this one is risky, a wrong shot and goodbye drone

Another great clip , I almost kick myself for not going out but our fireworks very sad and apart from public displays our fireworks are banned after guyfawks but people still let them off

wow, here is also to end this, because of the noises and the dogs, is voting a law to ban fires here in Brazil too :-(

Loved your video, nicely done. No fireworks show here and fireworks for the public are illegal. Usually a lot of renegade "fireworkers" but suppressed because it rained like h**l. Got to sleep early. :)

Why is it banned? Do they think someone is going to collect enough gunpowder to blow up a government building? Lol
Ah the usual things,,fires,pets,noise,injuries, even had our harbour display postponed due to a whale in the water,crazy,

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Fantastic footage! Looked like you were right on top of the fireworks. Great job!

What drone is that with camera that zooms near instantly?
Does it have 1" sensor or better for photos?
Thanks in advance.

Incredible footage. Would also be interested in how you achieved the zoom. i.e. was it on the drone or in post edit. Thanks for sharing.

Pretty sure zoomed in post... I’m sure if this was in the USA the FAA agent’s eyes would start twitching if he/she watched this lol... nice footage regardless

This is great! What were your camera settings?

thanks i left at 30 fps, 4k and iso 800.

Then I lightened the premiere lightly and used neatvideo to get some of the grainy.

It's the phantom 4 standard, for limited equipment until it looks good, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers