New version next week!

bepataine.jpg

Reactions: envisionabove
Definitely NOT going to be any kind of update today!

So funny.. Lead the masses to.... NOTHING. Yet they still follow!
Half a dozen people having a bit of banter is hardly the masses. And the inference that we are suckers is patronising. Perhaps probably would be a more modest prediction than definitely as well.

Ok it is 8:48 on 8/28 and no Fw or app update. Just saying
Half a dozen people having a bit of banter is hardly the masses. And the inference that we are suckers is patronising. Perhaps probably would be a more modest prediction than definitely as well.
Actually... Ill reword it a little. Definitely no PUBLIC release today! Someone triggered a thought.

Sorry.. Definitely is the word I chose. Tomorrow we will meet back here and you can admit I told you so.
If you said it was probable I would come back tomorrow and commend your wisdom. Saying it is definite just makes you a smart arse.

Is it possible to get back on topic and keep the sarcastic replies to a minimum? It doesn't add anything constructive to the conversation and makes navigation through the childish banter in search for actual information a pain. Not to mention if you're just posting to get a reaction you're trolling and in violation of forum rules. Act like adults people.

We can have fun and make jokes, I'm all for it. At least try and do it in a respectful manner is all I'm suggesting. There's a fine line between funny and annoying and I think some are approaching the latter rather quickly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94