New version next week!

Next week was over on July 18th 2015 ...
If I am the last poster,- than this thread will die once and for all, and no one will be confused.
Next time someone wants to advertise something, please use concise names for thread title.

But you are not.. the last poster will make his last post here NEXT WEEK!

Reactions: III% Streve
Can't wait to see the new version of DJI Go!!
I've heard that DJI are definitely dropping all Android support, so the new DJI Go will be iOS only.

I've heard that DJI are definitely dropping all Android support, so the new DJI Go will be iOS only.

Heard the same story...
Very similar to the when it first came out.

Reactions: Sammynels
I heard that DJI will no longer support iOS or Android in the next version, so the new Go app will be blackberry only and they've added keyboard support for controlling your bird.

Reactions: wassy
I heard that DJI will no longer support iOS or Android in the next version, so the new Go app will be blackberry only and they've added keyboard support for controlling your bird.
That's okay for me... I have now a dedicated IpadMini2 for my P3 ! I don't use my personal device any more... too dangerous

No no you got wrong !! It's line control but you must swing it around to get it started, its the new CSC.

Reactions: louforgiveno
Where is III% Streve when you need him?

Reactions: III% Streve
frankwangsmilingpills.jpg

neo2.jpg

9-17-2015
Cause 17 Equals 8 and the 1 in the 17 used as a minus month 8 that we missed then applied correctly 9 -1=8.
you have 8-8-8 Lucky Release date!
BTW the other guy told me this!
smily.jpg

This is the thread that never ends...it goes on and on my friend...some people started reading it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it for ever just because.....this is the thread that never ends

How do I unsubscribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT