New Tag Pilot App

Is this for android only?

Why do you say it's promising?

How did you find this app?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Took a look at it. Monitoring height above ground and maintaining a set AGL is one potential feature of interest. Also, tagging POI's in the video and being able to transfer them to an exportable map would be another. Obviously, the thermal capabilities would be of any use to we Phantom pilots. Still in beta version

The app will allow you to drop points from a computer on to your map or straight onto the video feed while flying. You can pin point areas on the ground with live Lat/Long coordinates shown on screen. It may not be of use to you @alokbhargava , but for what I use mine with for work it will be great; on top of their Map Pilot app for aerial mapping.
The app is not available to the public yet, only in beta testing version still.

The app will allow you to drop points from a computer on to your map or straight onto the video feed while flying. You can pin point areas on the ground with live Lat/Long coordinates shown on screen. It may not be of use to you @alokbhargava , but for what I use mine with for work it will be great; on top of their Map Pilot app for aerial mapping.
The app is not available to the public yet, only in beta testing version still.

Got it. Mahalo.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic