New tablet

Reaction score
For any one interested in an inexpensive tablet to use I just bought a Huawei t3 7 tablet $89.00. It works great with my phantom 3 standard. I can see the screen with direct sunlight on it and I didn't notice any lag while flying. It has a quad 4 processor running at 1.3ghz. 16gigs and has gps built in. Purfect size for flying. Also it didn't heat up like my Galaxy S7 or iPad mini2. It runs on Android 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: deltamike
Handy info. Cheers.

I have found that if I can see the tablet picture, then the video is over exposed. This is on my Nexus 7. Its a bit of a pain really.

Is your video over exposed on the playback on a computer?

It doesn't seem to be deltamike. I've only shot a couple of short ones so far. I'm still learning how to use everything so I've only flown around my house. I've been flying almost 2 years with a cheap drone and this one is my first phantom and it's only about 2 weeks old. I'm wanting to get comfortable with it before I take it out on a long flight.

HI. This may be the most stupid Q ever but instead of using my phone which i can hardly see at my age, if I bought a tablet can i use flying my drone offline or do you need to connect to a network, ie 02 who my phone is with sim only contract. If you have to be online can i remove card from my phone and use in tablet. Could not take on another contract as wife would kill me. Please be gentle with me as not very savvy at 60 when it comes to things like this.

You don't have to have "service" on the tablet, it just needs WiFi and GPS, and you're all good!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT