New Phantom 4 Pro + Today

Reaction score
Ordered it from Buydig Monday. Arrived today. The buy included a Pipeline aluminum case which allows the Phantom to be placed in the case with the props on. Little larger than carry on dimensions, we'll see. Powered up and immediately was notified of updates, so went through all that, both for the copter and RC. After getting that sorted out, started it up in the house sans props to make sure the motors were good. Calibrated the crash sensors, then took it outside just to get it off the ground and fly around a bit. I have a lot of trees in the front yard and I kept on getting the warning beeps I'm not used to, but after I got up to 45 feet or so from the trees, every thing was good. I had a fully charged Phantom 4 battery, so wasn't worried about that, and the controller had about a half charge left. Good enough for about 10 mins of flying with no worries. It all performed as expected. The DJI screen on the Plus is really really good. I stood in the bright mid afternoon sun and did a 360 turn and the screen never washed out. I could see everything perfectly. I may fly more now that I can see the screen during the day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl