New mount for GPS tracker (with PICS)

Reaction score
My next door neighbor has a 3D printer, and we came up with this for a mounting solution for my VF-R16 GPS tracker. What do you think? Lemme know if you need one, he's selling them on the Phantom 3 facebook page.
11406780_10205651933436433_2593074036825333195_n.jpg

11390547_10205651933676439_3544414938871638931_n.jpg

10931025_10205651933956446_4011303837035999935_n.jpg

Reactions: dalebb
Could he do one for Trackimo? I am sure he could get a lot of orders from that one also.

Yeah, I don't see why not. I'd need the specs as far as the size, and then a guinea pig.
I ordered my Trackimo tonight-- as soon as it comes in, I will get you some pictures and dimensions. Should have it by Tuesday next week.

Thanks!!

Reactions: tonyd9448
Waiting for Flytrex. Still did 1 mile, then lost signal and it did auto return till I got signal back. Back of my mind was " gosh I wish I had a tracker"

Waiting for Flytrex. Still did 1 mile, then lost signal and it did auto return till I got signal back. Back of my mind was " gosh I wish I had a tracker"
I stopped waiting on Flytrex and just got an RF-V16 tracker. Meets the need of a basic tracker especially since all the telemetry is in the app now. It's even nicer now that the RF-V16 app works

Looks good, do you supply the longer screws too? I velcroed mine to the back of the battery which does the job but one of these holders would be much better, do you ship to the UK?
Here is mine.
2z8pw5t.jpg

67v1as.jpg

28iu72g.jpg

I stopped waiting on Flytrex and just got an RF-V16 tracker. Meets the need of a basic tracker especially since all the telemetry is in the app now. It's even nicer now that the RF-V16 app works

Can't blame a guy for having a little common sense. :cool:

Looks good, do you supply the longer screws too? I velcroed mine to the back of the battery which does the job but one of these holders would be much better, do you ship to the UK?
Here is mine.
2z8pw5t.jpg

67v1as.jpg

28iu72g.jpg
The stock screws did the trick. I had to recess the screw into the mount a little bit, but once I got a thread it tightened up nice.

There's an app?

Here is mine.
2z8pw5t.jpg

67v1as.jpg

28iu72g.jpg
hey i am about to order one for my P3P do i need an additional cellphone plan? how does it work is the information sent over text or do i need a data plan?

I think I'd like to get one of these too. What is his FB page URL?

Here is how I have mine Velcro..

2vcgy8n.jpg

hey i am about to order one for my P3P do i need an additional cellphone plan? how does it work is the information sent over text or do i need a data plan?

You don't need a data plan as you can just send it a text for location if you need it, if data is enabled you can see live tracking on the app or via the web and you can choose it to update location as often as you want.

Thank you so much for the information should I buy any I see some for $40 and others for $80 is it all the same or are their clones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the information should I buy any I see some for $40 and others for $80 is it all the same or are their clones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are lots of clones for sale i hear, i purchased mine from ebay uk and was shipped from china so could also be a cone, it works perfectly anyhow and i paid around £30 with delivery included.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav