New Member Intro

Reaction score
I joined thus afternoon. Mostly I flying in The Villages.

I flew Cedar Key and Crystal River in fall. At CedarvKey, I flew on waterfront in plain view of a local police office and was not bothered nor approached by anyone.

I am studying Part 107. I hope to catch some CSX action on Wildwood.

If anyone from Tamp to Ocala wants someone to fly with we can try to rendezvous.

I have a trip planned for the Keys in March. Weather permitting I expect to fly over part of the old bridge and in Islamadora. I saw all the discussions about Marathon Key.

In late March I willbtakecthecdrone (Magic Mini 3 Pro) to Puerto Rico and St. Croix.

All suggestions welcome.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I joined thus afternoon. Mostly I flying in The Villages.

I flew Cedar Key and Crystal River in fall. At CedarvKey, I flew on waterfront in plain view of a local police office and was not bothered nor approached by anyone.

I am studying Part 107. I hope to catch some CSX action on Wildwood.

If anyone from Tamp to Ocala wants someone to fly with we can try to rendezvous.

I have a trip planned for the Keys in March. Weather permitting I expect to fly over part of the old bridge and in Islamadora. I saw all the discussions about Marathon Key.

In late March I willbtakecthecdrone (Magic Mini 3 Pro) to Puerto Rico and St. Croix.

All suggestions welcome.
Welcome!

My aunt and uncle recently moved to the Villages and I don’t think that they could love it any more than they do. My mom is currently visiting them for the first time at their new house and I think she already wants to move there also.

Welcome aboard.

Reactions: snowy23 and GFields

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.