New in drone

Reaction score
Hello everyone , i am new , i am going to buy drone can any one suggest me best drone for hilly area and smog atmosphere .

Reactions: GFields
What will you be using it for? Most quality drones will fly in those conditions. None will fly behind objects (hills, trees) as all need line of sight to connect to the controller. Price, size, and camera required are the major considerations. Newer models are easier to get parts, like batteries. Used drones cost less but may be out of production. Best learn on a less expensive model then upgrade if needed.
Phantoms are large, Mavics are small. All good drones.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

What will you be using it for? Most quality drones will fly in those conditions. None will fly behind objects (hills, trees) as all need line of sight to connect to the controller. Price, size, and camera required are the major considerations. Newer models are easier to get parts, like batteries. Used drones cost less but may be out of production. Best learn on a less expensive model then upgrade if needed.
Phantoms are large, Mavics are small. All good drones.
Right now i m not using drone i m going to buy

Right now i m not using drone i m going to buy
Just giving ideas depending on your use. You will need to learn how to fly. Think a Mavic mini used or new would be an inexpensive good drone to start. Can always upgrade if you like flying. Mini1 & 2 have very good cameras too. Check out sister site MavicPilots forum for more info.

Hello everyone , i am new , i am going to buy drone can any one suggest me best drone for hilly area and smog atmosphere .
Welcome. You will find a lot of good information and help here. Enjoy!

Just giving ideas depending on your use. You will need to learn how to fly. Think a Mavic mini used or new would be an inexpensive good drone to start. Can always upgrade if you like flying. Mini1 & 2 have very good cameras too. Check out sister site MavicPilots forum for more info.
thanks for giving information

You can try these DJI Mavic mini or mini 2 drones for that purpuse. Both are under 500 and provide great service.
I used only the mini 2 before, it's a premium quality drone with impressive camera and flight performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: rattydude77

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3