New firmware update 1.5.70 for P3S

Any ideas what could cause a problem?
When I go too far I obviously lose RC signal, RTH hit and aircraft goes home. When it comes near me I still got 0 RC sginal. However I can control aircraft, but status says "signal lost:, I can`t do some features like start recording or take a photo unless I restart aircraft and regain signal.

I have the same problem since the last update too.It has to return 2 meters near me in order to regain image and app control.I will check the update too tomorrow and post here.

ANOTHER update? i flew mine today and did not get a notice to update, is there a way to just manually force it?

Updated fine here, (Can't fly now Raining) I hope mine picks up more satellites, it's a struggle to get 7 here sometimes.

It would be nice to get my range back too please, Mr firmware Genie.

Updated fine here, (Can't fly now Raining) I hope mine picks up more satellites, it's a struggle to get 7 here sometimes.

It would be nice to get my range back too please, Mr firmware Genie.
I am struggling with the range too after upgrading to 1.4.6. Hoping to get the range back after 1.5.7 but am very skeptical. If you upgrade, please tell me if you get the original range back. Thanks

Been trying all morning to get the firmware done. Still only going to 40% then losing wifi between rc and bird.
Tried on iphone and android.
Tried deleting and reinstalling dji go.
Just got a screaming bird now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

New update
Tried one last time.
Upgrade went to 43%.
Wifi lost between rc and bird. Bird still screaming again. Left it screaming, about 15 mins later screaming stopped. About 5 mins after that, firmware failed flashed up.
Turned all off and then restarted all again. Firmware banner missing. Went into camera mode, shows firmware updated. Checked firmware and is the latest.
Who knows whats happened?

I updated and it went fine. Normal for me - don't usually have update problems. Then I synchronized my flight log to their cloud and found all the flights before March 2016 were gone. I realized I had to go to the Google Play store and update the DJI GO app manually. After the app update, I synch'd again and all the logs returned. I'll test the flight characteristics today and look for changes.
(I'm using a Galaxy 4S device. WiFi only, No cell service.)

Just tried on the field. All seems to be working, rth works.
F#ck knows.
Only wanted to go out fly to see if the Trackimo fell off (which it didn't).

how can trackimo fall off isn't it in a holder

No holder, just velcro and tethered to leg with a cable tie.

need one of these
2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg

I tried to do the update and it failed, now my aircraft just beeps constantly and update keeps failing after try and try again, i uninstalled the dji go app and it still isn't working just loud beeping, is anyone elso having the same problem , or know how to fix it thanks

I tried to do the update and it failed, now my aircraft just beeps constantly and update keeps failing after try and try again, i uninstalled the dji go app and it still isn't working just loud beeping, is anyone elso having the same problem , or know how to fix it thanks
My update was successful. I haven't flown the bird yet though. Why don't you try to install the updated firmware manually?

I did the update today and tested the p3s everything works perfect . Not sure why a lot of you guys are having problems with this update. I did notice that it was updating slow and at one point I thought it froze. I was patient and waited till it was completed and everything went good maybe you guys are not letting the update complete on it own I'm not sure

Reactions: gvsukids

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers