New DJI 5.8ghz Remote Control (Left Dial, Built-in Lipo Battery)

yes Derko I have just recently installed the new transmitter and it works great for the gimbal control. You can adjust the speed rotation of the camera as well. For $100.00 I think that it is a no brainer to do the upgrade....no batteries to change and nice location for the gimbal control, all updated firmware for the transmitter and the micro usb port at the bottom for charging and calibration.....makes sense to me
Hey Ranger what Phantom do you have and did you order your transmitter from multirotor heli.ca?
I ordered this one from their website but was told by them this one will fly the phantom vision but wont control the camera , just making sure I ordered the correct one
heres the link to the one I ordered
http://www.multirotorheli.ca/products/new-5-8ghz-remote-control-left-dial-built-in-lipo-battery

Not sure about FC40....
Yes it works,it also works when I removed the receiver from the FC40 and transplanted it into my new F550

There is now an alternative to using the DJI GWhite Controller.

Use any RC Controller that has a trainer output. Plug it in to the new REDbird 5.8ghz RC Repeater/Controller device. The REDbird device can accept two RC Controllers to create two person instructor-student or pilot-camera operator solution.

I'm flying an Fc40. Its a couple of years old, been through several mods, crashes, and one 2 hour soaking in a lake.
long story short, last crash fried one of the esc, and closer inspection revealed burn damage to all the esc. No biggie, replacing them all.
major problem though is the controller. I added the gimbal tilt switch 4o the back, didnt like it, too touchy, so I drilled a hole in the case and added a POT to the, it never worked well. I think I may have damaged something on the board.
I have ordered the new 5.8ghz controller with lipo and camera wheel as a replacement. I hope it works, has anybody had any experience with this new unit?

Sorry for the redundant redundancy of my question above, I found the answer here in one of the redundant answers from other redundant questions... ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj