New Controller won't link to P3 Std Drone

Reaction score
My grandsons ps std remote crap out on him and he found a new on eBay it will sync to the drone and both lights go green but the drone keeps blinking and dose not give two bottom green light on the drone. The problem with the older controller was it just stop charging the battery. So we put a new on in and it worked, but went dead. Even now if he takes the new battery out and puts it back into old controller it will find the drone and go green in about 15 seconds. Any help would be useful.

Joey

My grandsons ps std remote crap out on him and he found a new on eBay it will sync to the drone and both lights go green but the drone keeps blinking and dose not give two bottom green light on the drone. The problem with the older controller was it just stop charging the battery. So we put a new on in and it worked, but went dead. Even now if he takes the new battery out and puts it back into old controller it will find the drone and go green in about 15 seconds. Any help would be useful.

Joey
Um just off my head I try reset the wifi password ,its in djigo app in wifi settings ,mayby a manual linking is needed,,r you sure both remotes for p3s,,do both have password on the back ?

Reactions: JoBe
Um just off my head I try reset the wifi password ,its in djigo app in wifi settings ,mayby a manual linking is needed,,r you sure both remotes for p3s,,do both have password on the back ?
Thanks Ianzone that did the trick, as I wasn't there in person because of the our state shutdown and my G/S being in El Paso I just look at the remote via face time. But thanks again for the tip...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31