New Checklist App Under Development!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109724
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109724

Hello everyone! Weston Ney of Weston's KraZtech App Development here. I am working on scripting an app just for you guys! It is a preflight checklist specifically tailored to Phantom owners. It will have the cleanest and easiest ui of all the checklist apps. But best of all, it will have Phantom-specific tasks! It will also have a "Read This First" Button for new drone owners. That will tell you the laws based on what part you are trying to fly with, part 107 or 336. There will be 2 versions of the app. Right now I am working on the part 336 version, the part 107 version will come later since there are different things you have to do for each situation.

I need your help. Can you look at the read this first page of my part 336 version and tell me if I made any mistakes? I don't want to publish the app if I am falsly representing any laws. I figured you guys must be the best guys to ask! Thanks for your help, here's a snapshot of the read this first page:

1528942422679.png

Here are some snapshots from the app. It will be ready for its first official release very soon!

1528945733574.png
1528945739304.png

Reactions: swansmadman
I was thinking about your app today and had the thought about adding in some details related to the weather.
I could be based of the phones/tablets GPS location to give specific details depending on your location....
just my 2 cents worth

I was thinking about your app today and had the thought about adding in some details related to the weather.
I could be based of the phones/tablets GPS location to give specific details depending on your location....
just my 2 cents worth
Sounds like a cool idea, but there are weather apps out there, but I personally use Airmap to get my maps and weather info. I have tried different checklist apps, but I found none of them very good IMO, so I decided to make the simplest, best, and easiest to use checklist app possible. It won't have a lot of bells and whistles, it will just be simplistic and minimalistic.

I need your help though for activities you want me to include on the checklist though. Keep in mind this one is for the part 336 Pilots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31