New battery and height restriction?

Reaction score
I got a new battery for my p4p (v1)

With the old battery, I could set it to maximum height.
Now I can't over ride the height limit, even putting the old battery back in.
I did cut on obstacle avoidance, and I have the advanced remote with the built in screes, if that matters.
Help!?

That’s definitely odd, I have the p4v2 and I can tell you just yesterday I was flying for a property that was on top of a mountain and I was able to change it with the drone at max height of 393 ft (what I keep mine at)to 800 ft to get up top safely. While flying I just stopped, found it in the settings under the drone tab( I think it’s the first one) scroll down and change how many meters you need to go.
Good luck, it sounds as though you are looking in the right spot though.
I did keep my sensors on but that should make a difference either way.

That’s definitely odd, I have the p4v2 and I can tell you just yesterday I was flying for a property that was on top of a mountain and I was able to change it with the drone at max height of 393 ft (what I keep mine at)to 800 ft to get up top safely. While flying I just stopped, found it in the settings under the drone tab( I think it’s the first one) scroll down and change how many meters you need to go.
Good luck, it sounds as though you are looking in the right spot though.
I did keep my sensors on but that should make a difference either way.

Thanks.
I neglected to mention that I have the goggles as well. I have been reading, and I believe the issue may lay in there somewhere. Seems like if you connect them prior to hooking to the djigo app it restricts the flight abilities. Going to test it ( if it ever stops raining here)

I neglected to mention that I have the goggles as well. I have been reading, and I believe the issue may lay in there somewhere. Seems like if you connect them prior to hooking to the djigo app it restricts the flight abilities.
That's correct. You need to connect your Phantom to DJI GO, wait until it's ready to fly, and then connect the DJI Goggles.

IF.......your brand new to goggles and flying a Drone.....Isn't it best to have a drone observer with you at least for a few good test flights !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic