Neighbors complain of drones flying over back yards

Looking at the photo of the houses in that neigborhood it looks as though anyone doing the slightest thing at all differently to everyone else is someone to fear.
They all live in the same house that are the same colour with the same pool,the same trees,do they all where the same shirt and the same colone?I bet they all drive the same car.
Reminds me of that song:
'Little boxes little boxes on the hill side and their all made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same".
Maybe someone should give them all quadcopters so they can all be happy clones again.

Funny how these "drone hit pieces" stories are released when there is a bill they are wanting to get passed in Florida on the Gubana's desk.

"However, there is a bill that's sitting on Gov. Rick Scott's desk right now that would make it illegal for people with drones to record or take pictures of private citizens or their properties without their express written consent in most circumstances. There are a few exceptions to that, including use by property appraisers."

There are exemptions for property appraisers so the government can spy on a property and extract more taxes from the individual. WTF!

I'd hate to be living next to that fear mongering lady - I feel sorry for her spouse, or maybe she is this way due to the spouse ran away from her...

"what if they had a gun on the drone... taking pictures of the 16 yr old laying out in the sun in the front yard...."

come on people.... listen to yourselves.

Isn't this a joke. Who is more intrusive than the News media with their cameras in peoples faces and walking onto yards without permission. I don't agree that one should be 15' high hovering in someone's back yard.

Funny how these "drone hit pieces" stories are released when there is a bill they are wanting to get passed in Florida on the Gubana's desk.

Thats how they do it. The media after all is the 4th branch of the goverment and they are just as shady and lie as much as any goverment offical. They like pushing the fear factor to get people to give up there rights in the name of safety.

and you know what they say about those willing to give up even a little bit of freedom for the illusion of safety. Will find them selves with neither nore do they deserve either.

If they dont get there way the goverment also likes to make things happen. Just like how they wanted to pass a no fly zone in dc and couldn't so then they sent that guy to deliberately fly his phantom in to the white house and then with in 3 hours they were already to push for it then the next day they had it. and you can tell it was indeed a pre planed thing being the goverment is not able to do any thing in that short of time and have any thing even written up edited and printed and distributed in less then a few weeks even when they are rushing some thing threw. Just like the signs that they put up every were during the goverment shut down. That people from the goverment procurement office came out and said have a min 6 week lead time to have them made if its a rush order other wise its about 6 months and yet during the fake shut down they already had 1000s of them all ready to be put up and were designed and ordered months before. So only a brain dead moron could not understand that that was not a fake out and was pre planed all along.

Reactions: gfredrone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj