Need help from you guys with my Master Thesis :)

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Alexandre Dias and I am a Master Student from Lisbon and I am conducting a survey in regards to my thesis which involves order fulfilment and its impact on e-loyalty. I need your help in filling out this survey so I can complete my thesis with relevant and conclusive data. It only takes 5 minutes, no sensitive data is asked and it is fully anonymous.

Please if you may kindly help me I would really appreciate

Link to Survey - http://teclisboa.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0fEVR1gKBCk0CJn

Note: It can be filled out on your smartphone but it is advised you fill it out on a computer

Thanks for your time and help

Alexandre Dias

The first question turned me off.
Could barely read what was below the question.
You should try using a different color for the text or changing the background color.

Looks like an e marketing scam to me, I'm not even bothering with the link

You can conduct 'e-Loyality' surveys just about anywhere.

I'm here to talk about UAVs, the reason this forum is in place, not take surveys.

Move on to the next 'one' if you're tired of waiting.

One strange question, referring to a term I've never heard of, does NOT a survey make! What a very odd business.

I realize this may be hard to understand for some folks.

My Vavo came from the Sierras, maybe I can help. What exactly do you want to know?

Guys it is a simple survey. All the terms that are hard to know are explained in the text and on the survey

It took a little more than 5 minutes, but it's done.

Simple survey, but really? What's my monthly income?
Of course I answered that one honestly. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your thesis. It's going to take a long time if you continue on this route.

This
Note: It can be filled out on your smartphone but it is advised you fill it out on a computer
Nope .
Hope ya pass :)
Ahaaa megone.gif

Reactions: IflyinWY
aight I took your survey. I took it on my phone, but it seems legit all - its just a university kid trying to take a survey about online shopping.

so - I use the big A store online, but I freaking hate their guts. I got in a disagreement with them years and years ago and they can go blow a bag of goats.
but you cannot disagree that they have the inventory and get the product to your door quickly.

so also - finished education level and salary do not always equal each other, or may not even be related to each other in any way whatsoever.

$.02

Thank you so much for your input guys. This is probably the last week I am doing it so please I ask for one last push and help from you awsome guys. Thanks a lot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic