need Android devleoper for law enforcement app

Reaction score
we work with multiple LE agencies doing 107 & COA training as well as SpecOps training. We build our own UAVs but also resell DJI and other manufacturer UAVs to LE. I am looking for an Andorid developer familiar with DJI Mobile SDK to modify an app I have built.

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum :)

Are you a member of any of the Public Safety Facebook groups? You might find someone in those who can pull this off for you.

Thanks, I will take a look at the groups. I was hoping someone on here could do some contract work.

You might want to post your request on DJI's developer forum. What sort of contract work do you need to have performed? Is it just with the DJI libraries or is there more app development to be done? What apps have you published already? Which DJI platforms are you targetting? Have you worked with contract developers before? As an Android developer who does occasional freelance work, those are the kind of questions that I would have initially. Feel free to PM me with any questions, I have worked both sides of the contract fence.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl