Neary Aerial Coverage?

Reaction score
Anyone pick this insurance coverage up yet?

P3A 139/189 Yearly
P3P 189/239 Yearly

Higher coverage has no deductible, free shipping, and free diagnostics. They offer small discounts on year 2 renewal if you had a claim and up to 50% (P3P Gold example) if you have no claims!

Thoughts????

Reactions: Neary Aerial
I bought the $239 Gold fro my Phantom 3. With a $75 deductible for the non-gold plan, that costs more than the Gold after 1 accident plus $20-30 for shipping. So, it makes no sense to go with the non-Gold plan. Plus, if you crash several times, you're out $75 each incident. I think a warranty like this is peace of mind while flying, even if you never crash.

So what if you have a fly away and never are able to retrieve your Quad? Do they just send you a check for a new one or does this just cover crashes?

What if it is stolen? Is that covered?

Company Name? like to check for mine

I'm going to ask my insurance agent if it is covered under thief for house and auto.
I can understand flying mite not be but certainly it should be covered under home continence and auto continence.

now that's a very good idea envisionabove i think i might try that because i know i am going have a few close calls at some point and auto continence insurance would be a must.

"I can understand flying mite not be but certainly it should be covered under home continence and auto continence."

OMG im sorry envisionabove but this has had me laughing for about 30 mins, just calmed down enough to post ...

Reactions: Banderboy and ctp
I have contacted allstate and they will not touch it at this time at least that's the email they sent me.. they even went as far as asking other insurance companies and the answer is not insuring them at this time..

Anyone pick this insurance coverage up yet?

P3A 139/189 Yearly
P3P 189/239 Yearly

Higher coverage has no deductible, free shipping, and free diagnostics. They offer small discounts on year 2 renewal if you had a claim and up to 50% (P3P Gold example) if you have no claims!

Thoughts????

Who is this coverage with?

Are they reputable? How long have they been around? The website looks like it was designed in the 1990s so I'm a bit suspicious...

I actually called yesterday to ask a few questions. Left my info with someone and Matt Neary called me back within minutes. Seems like a nice guy, answered all my questions. I am seriously considering this.

Anyone have any follow up or experience with this lately?

Haven't had to use my coverage yet, but Matt is still in business and the primary repair facility he uses (Hunch, at UAV repair shop) is going strong repairing wayward birds.

Both are frequent posters to this forum.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Anyone have any follow up or experience with this lately?
I used my coverage to get the P3P gimbal repaired after a crash in March. Very responsive, quick turnaround and it is still working great.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice! First time using it? How does a repeat crash work with this program? Did you "use up" your coverage on this claim or can you go back if needed? Very interesting

Nice! First time using it? How does a repeat crash work with this program? Did you "use up" your coverage on this claim or can you go back if needed? Very interesting

Haven't had to use my coverage yet as did RocketBrew, but to answer your questions--the coverage is good for multiple crashes or damage-up to 2 times the retail value of the UAV. Most think this is insurance coverage, which it isn't really. It's more like a service or repair contract.

Contact Matt (Neary) for more info 859-905-9015, or [email protected].

I like the coverage mainly because it covers pilot error-like bumping into a tree, or landing in water. As long as you can recover it and send it in, it can be repaired. Last time I checked, Neary was using Hani (hunch) at UAVRepairshop.com for repairs.

I'm sure Matt would provide a copy of the service contract for your review if needed. Hope this helps. Fly Safe !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I use my local state farm for $60 bucks a year with no deductible replacement. If they tell you that they dont cover drones ask them to call corporate office and ask. They will be told that they do. It is what i had to do. It covers anything that can happen to my p3a. Lost, stolen, crashed, or bad firmware. Everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've tried Allstate & a few others here in Ontario, Canada, & I tried State Farm, all same- Not at this time. I even tried my classic vehicle insurer, Hagerty, nope
I;m going to recall State Farm, tell em to call Corporate!
Thanks for the tip Cody

Reactions: Cody Fontenot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic