ND filters

Reaction score
So PolarPro will not email me back, so I will ask all of you. Is there a big difference in the PolarPro filters and the cheaper ones on Amazon? I can get a set of graduated and regular for 100 bucks. I don't mind to spend the money on the PP if they are worth it.

So PolarPro will not email me back, so I will ask all of you. Is there a big difference in the PolarPro filters and the cheaper ones on Amazon? I can get a set of graduated and regular for 100 bucks. I don't mind to spend the money on the PP if they are worth it.

Mine are awesome. Crisp and clear and some realy natural colours on the 16 on sunny days. Polarpro's service was awesome. I live in SA and two packages lost in transit as Polarpro just sent another and finally on the 3rd one it reached me from US and at no extra cost. Dan from Polarpro did more than the extra mile. Great awesome service

CJB do you know what the difference is between the gold filters and the black ones other than the much higher price?

No. i know the golden ones are the cinema series and i got them from some very positive feedback from pilots who are using them. I wil this week do comparison with the stock standard filter and these three and post my findings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers