My Mavic Air turned itself on!

Reaction score
It was 4am. I was fast asleep and the distinctive sound of my Mavic Air at start up startled me awake. I jumped out of bed and there it was, on my printer table where I had left it, all lights flashing and clearly fired up.
What could have caused this?
My main concern was that the camera gimbal cover was on, and if I hadn't heard it, the gimbal could have severely over heated?
Any thoughts please.

It was 4am. I was fast asleep and the distinctive sound of my Mavic Air at start up startled me awake. I jumped out of bed and there it was, on my printer table where I had left it, all lights flashing and clearly fired up.
My main concern was that the camera gimbal cover was on, and if I hadn't heard it, the gimbal could have severely over heated?
Any thoughts please.
Unsure what to say on that one but leave the battery out,that will stop it !!
It's not called Christine is it ?

Any thoughts please.

Mine did the same. Same time too. Leave the battery out.

I never leave my battery in any of my drones. I also only charge them when I can keep an eye on them. I also purchased something called an angle. It discharges the battery to a set point. If I charge the battery and do not fly it that day, I discharge that evening. I keep all my batteries at two lights and have never had a problem with them. This works well for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20