My first videos online, what ya think, a good start?

Reaction score
Just downloaded Premiere Pro today, watched a 15 min youtube tutorial and then I went to work. The boat video was from a flight from yesterday, kiteboarding was from like 2-3 weeks ago in 20mph winds, ajajaj...

I didn't really fly in a way to actually use it to make a video, just exploring, but it seemed ok when I reviewed the footage so I made these videos. At least now I know what to do when I fly to get more useable smoother video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi DE

Is this Premiere pro a windows program you used?

Stunning video and post production.

Please send the link for the tutorial you spoke about.

Thanks
Palmax123

It was this one. Yea Premiere Pro for Windows. I'm looking into something for the ipad mini 2 so I can do quick work on the go... Thankfully I have a fast computer at home, I actually tried encoding on a normal computer and it was crazy. a 2 min clip was like 40 minutes vs like 5 on my fast computer...

main reason I needed it was just to figure out how to actually get my clips onto the timeline to start cutting them up...

I didn't do any color correction or contrast/brightness adjustments. Should I? I think I took the videos in LOG mode so I could get the most detail.. I guess I should learn how to adjust that stuff...

Very nice camera movements around the boat. I thought the zoom/flip transition was a bit jarring though. The people seems pretty excited about the drone as well.

I'm just learning video, I believe Log records in a flat appearance that needs color grading and enhancement in post processing.

Yea, it does look a little flat. I will have to learn how to do the enhancements in post. Guess I will watch some youtube videos for some tips on how to do that effectively.

Premiere pro only let me adjust the duration of the zoom transition, or maybe there is a way to modify it? It would be nice if I could choose the zoom point and also how much it zooms, that would have helped. I liked the zoom transition because it made it seem like I teleported, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers