My first video to Fill Bank

That's a pretty impressive effort and bit of footage.
I like the decontamination unit, shows some thought.

I realize it wasn't the focus of this video but it is great video that illustrates the disparity in construction techniques and management between the US and China/Hong Kong. In the US, it takes 2 years for a little road crew to fix a 0.5 mile stretch of the beltway, destroying traffic for years. In the East, they power the project with a large number of workers and machinery to get the job done efficiently and quickly. I saw a drone video of a 4-lane urban street in China being reconstructed and there were 47 backhoes working simultaneously. That's how you do it. In the US it would be a backhoe and two trucks and take 60 months...lol...

Your video is a very nice look into the project, organization and practices. The tire washing is a small thing but it keeps the dust down on the feeder roads. It's the small things that are interesting.

Really good work on the video!

Reactions: MTO
I realize it wasn't the focus of this video but it is great video that illustrates the disparity in construction techniques and management between the US and China/Hong Kong. In the US, it takes 2 years for a little road crew to fix a 0.5 mile stretch of the beltway, destroying traffic for years. In the East, they power the project with a large number of workers and machinery to get the job done efficiently and quickly. I saw a drone video of a 4-lane urban street in China being reconstructed and there were 47 backhoes working simultaneously. That's how you do it. In the US it would be a backhoe and two trucks and take 60 months...lol...

Your video is a very nice look into the project, organization and practices. The tire washing is a small thing but it keeps the dust down on the feeder roads. It's the small things that are interesting.

Really good work on the video!
Woo Thank you for your details. It helps me a lot. I like the way to share info from the videos. Make it more meaningful. Thank you for your suggestions and comments! I will work harder!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj