My best record in distance... So far...

Posted the video of the flight in original thread
Way cool Jeff ! All the Bla Bla over that. Only time I have seen it other than on TV !!! Thanks for putting it up !!
Ahaaaa ..that music o_O A little mix Journey would have been more to my liken ;)

Reactions: Jeffin916
great video! I saw that you went across and back while the boat below turned around....

1 battery, ~11 min and back across the bay and back with a new P3 Guts bro!

looked like a great day, Alcatraz and all sights were visible.

Thanks

Hopefully ND filters will help eliminate the rolling shutter issues in most of these videos. I sold my P2 but held off on ordering until the first round of kinks are worked out. Maybe I'm just hoping for too much from this platform. I really, really want it to work though.

great video! I saw that you went across and back while the boat below turned around....

1 battery, ~11 min and back across the bay and back with a new P3 Guts bro!

looked like a great day, Alcatraz and all sights were visible.

Thanks
That's my next adventure, over Alcatraz now that i know I can reach it. Video coming soon!

That's my next adventure, over Alcatraz now that i know I can reach it. Video coming soon!

Me and my buddy are doing this as well. I leave for maui on Thursday for a week when I come back we plan to go. I'm gonna shoot you a text let's set this up. We could make one sweet video with the different angles.

Legit!!! Footage, You have some balls...can't beat the Bay Area! We should all meet up, and get arrested... lol JK

SAN JOSE CA

I live in the Bernal Heights area, pretty close to Bernal Hill. That would be a fun area to fly. The wind yesterday and today is killing me...my days off.

Bro me too. I'm in newark and it's been windy as **** for 2 weeks. I can only fly early mornings or late late night.

Reactions: Bigdz
Bro me too. I'm in newark and it's been windy as **** for 2 weeks. I can only fly early mornings or late late night.

I got one flight in two days ago and that's been it. Just been using the simulator since. haha.

I want to fly at treasure island also.

Wait, why arent you guys flying?? The winds were crazy in SF but it flew like a champ! You would have never known. I live in Roseville but I am from the Bay, i am always there, lets plan something soon. Leaving for Key West end of June so I plan to take lots of videos!!

Reactions: Bigdz
Wait, why arent you guys flying?? The winds were crazy in SF but it flew like a champ! You would have never known. I live in Roseville but I am from the Bay, i am always there, lets plan something soon. Leaving for Key West end of June so I plan to take lots of videos!!

Ok I'm down whenever. Out of town for Memorial Weekend

Just got back from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Some guy had a P2V+ and films receptions after the weddings on the beach. Charges $450. Guy was flying every day I was there.

Possibly going to Jamaica at the end of July. I will definitely be taking my P3P if I do go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic