My Aerial reel with my Phantom!!!

Reaction score
My latest video is a small demo of what I've made so far.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgv7FqZZkZ8[/youtube]
Let me know what you think!

Rigger609 said:
Great Video. What part of Greece is that? I have been to Corfu and Rhodes. Very cool.

You came all the way from the US to Greece?? Thats nice! I want to visit the US someday… I hope soon enough!
I hope that you had a great time here!

Almost all the shots are taken in the city of Thessaloniki. If you wanna take a look of Thessaloniki check out this video that i ve mad for my city! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Uz8e4TmRM

mediaguru said:
Poli kala!

Wow Guru!!! You are from Utah and you can write in Greek?? Thank you so much!!! Efcharisto (Ευχαριστώ)!!!

You came all the way from the US to Greece?? Thats nice! I want to visit the US someday… I hope soon enough!
I hope that you had a great time here!
I was in the US Navy and those were our port visits. Both were nice, but I enjoyed Rhodes the most. Would have loved to see other parts as well.

Rigger609 said:
I was in the US Navy and those were our port visits. Both were nice, but I enjoyed Rhodes the most. Would have loved to see other parts as well.

Oh... so if you were on duty I guess you didn't had much time here, but still i believe you had a great time.
To bad that this kind of ships doesn't stop to Mykonos. :) I guess that the officers knows that if a ship stop there, then the whole crew will be wasted and unable to do anything for a few days!! :) :p

Nice work! I don't have the patience to lay down tracks like that! I have lots of raw footage and Final Cut Pro X but just can't sit still long enough to do nearly the job that you have done.

Very nice.

tzartos said:
My latest video is a small demo of what I've made so far.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgv7FqZZkZ8[/youtube]
Let me know what you think!

kenskid said:
Nice work! I don't have the patience to lay down tracks like that! I have lots of raw footage and Final Cut Pro X but just can't sit still long enough to do nearly the job that you have done.

Very nice.

Thank you kenskid!!!

I know what you mean… i had the same problem but from the moment i made my first editing, i can't even watch an unedited video…
You have to start and you will see that if you create something beautiful, you will see it as a reward for yourself and then you will be patient. ;)

Keep flying everybody!!! :)

I really enjoyed watching your video. Some great flying demonstrated there and I liked your choice of shots. There are plenty of different locations / times of day etc to hold audience attention. Not sure I would have the confidence to fly my Phantom Vision in such close proximity to people but wow the effect is amazing. The only clips I don't like to see personally are those where the shadow of the phantom are in the picture. I like the scenery/subject to be the focus of attention and the real test for me is when the viewer stops thinking about the capture platform and gets absorbed by the location or on screen action. So in summary a very very good video, packed with excellent visuals and plenty of movement. ;)

Well done.

As a novice Phantom pilot/cameraman, I have to say this video is brilliant as are the piloting skills!!

But i have a question:

I would never be game to fly one over a crowd of people - what about insurance? What would happen if it suddenly crashed into the crowd below?

Do you have insurance for such things - do you even worry about it? Can one even get it?

Great work!

Nicely shot and edited....great work....!

One word of caution reference the "Color Run" shot...where the people are all throwing "Color" into the air. That substance is basically cornstarch....and it can have some very bad side effects if it gets into any photo gear...lenses, cameras, etc. I would think it might have the same effect on any moving parts of a Phantom. Most of the U.S. rental companies tell people who plan on shooting these "Color Run" meets with their gear, that the insurance will be void if the 'stuff' gets into the lenses. I guess it is almost impossible to clean out. Now....I would imagine that the 'prop-wash' from the Phantom should blow it all away...and in your video, I don't think you were ever in the cloud....a VERY neat shot, by the way.....but still, something to consider for any of these Color Shows...

Again...thanks for the very interesting video...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers