Must restart controller

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 pro and a Mavic Enterprise Dual that I use with our emergency response group.
Sometimes I am waiting for something to happen before I put the drone up in the air, like record a
practice water rescue. Sometimes if I leave the controller on without the drone being turned on I noticed that
the blades wont turn until I restart the controller. Is this normal? it happens with both drones.
Thanks
Bill

Normal. If not linked (drone off), the remote usually beeps after a few minutes then goes to sleep.

My controllers doesn't shut off nor do I get any beeping.
I am able to do various things with the controller without the drone being activated. It takes longer for the controller to fire up and be ready for take off than
it does the drone, and in a scenario when I need to get the drone up in a hurry I would like to keep the controller on but not put any drain on the drone battery since it is more limited.

My controllers doesn't shut off nor do I get any beeping.
I am able to do various things with the controller without the drone being activated. It takes longer for the controller to fire up and be ready for take off than
it does the drone, and in a scenario when I need to get the drone up in a hurry I would like to keep the controller on but not put any drain on the drone battery since it is more limited.
As long as you are using the remote for anything, it will stay on. Only when paused awhile does is go to sleep. My P4 remotes will beep to remind me it’s on but not active. Haven’t tried my mavics.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31