Motor slows down

Reaction score
Hi I have a phantom3 standard & I notice if the battery gets low with a warning on the screen one off the motors seems to run slower than the other 3 is this normal seadog2

Hi I have a phantom3 standard & I notice if the battery gets low with a warning on the screen one off the motors seems to run slower than the other 3 is this normal seadog2
Is this while flying? How can you tell one is slower?if the AC was hovering level one motor running appreciably slower without the AC rotating would not be a possibility.

Reactions: Pharm
I would assume that the ground was not perfectly level and that the motors that were slightly higher were spinning slightly slower as if to correct itself back to level, I've noticed that with every quad I've owned, even the £10 ones!

If you always observe one particular motor spinning slower than others in different orientations of the craft and at different places, it may be due to difference in light load characteristics of that motor. But what we are more interested in behavior in loaded conditions. As far as the motors are able to keep craft steady on heights, you should not worry much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94