Monument Valley Video

Monument Valley looks awesome! Music was perfect to me. What filter did you use? I do allot of desert flying but I can't get the colors deep and rich like yours. I usually have a ND16 on my P4A.

Thanks all. No filter, honestly the camera settings were in full auto most of the time.

Monument Valley looks awesome! Music was perfect to me. What filter did you use? I do allot of desert flying but I can't get the colors deep and rich like yours. I usually have a ND16 on my P4A.
ND filter does not enhance the colors. It only slightly lower the very bright areas so the dark ones is better visible. And it lowers the exposure time. If picture is not overexposed it has better colors indeed. Usually at drone footage we have a problem with the sky which is too bright compared to the bottom structures. The best solution for this is graduated ND filter or in some situations CP filter.

ND filter does not enhance the colors. It only slightly lower the very bright areas so the dark ones is better visible. And it lowers the exposure time. If picture is not overexposed it has better colors indeed. Usually at drone footage we have a problem with the sky which is too bright compared to the bottom structures. The best solution for this is graduated ND filter or in some situations CP filter.
Nope. Any density filter will reduce the light levels evenly. No filter will just affect the bright areas. The entire image gets less exposure. Graduated ones simply change the amount from one end to the other.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1