Modes the Mavic has and be P4 doesn’t

Are there any advanced flight or camera modes that the DJi Go app supports for the Mavic that the P4 doesn’t have?

Example: hyperlapse

Thanks

The Mavic 2 Zoom has that Super Rez picture that I fell in love that the Mavic 2 Pro or phantom does not have.
Its a 48 Megapixel

In this mode, the drone takes 9 zoomed-in photos and stitches them together to create a huge 48 Megapixel image.

Coal

Are there any advanced flight or camera modes that the DJi Go app supports for the Mavic that the P4 doesn’t have?

Example: hyperlapse

Thanks
Got the time Drestin watch this .Not sure what all our firmware update added yesterday yet as haven't had time to go through it all but this shows ya on a M2P

I don't understand why the Phantom version of the software can't use these modes. I don't see anything about them that would require different hardware.

What I want is Hyperlapse - I could use that.

I don't understand why the Phantom version of the software can't use these modes. I don't see anything about them that would require different hardware.

What I want is Hyperlapse - I could use that.
Just take your pictures manually every second or every 3 seconds, or whatever interval you choose, and create a movie clip out of them in Premier. Same thing! Alternatively, shoot video as you fly, and speed it up in post, to whatever hyperlapse speed you want.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20