Misty Mountains along the Colorado River

Reaction score
So most of the drone videos I've posted in the last few months have been either informational or instructive so I thought I take a turn and do something a bit more artistic.

The video opens with a music score that fades in and a black screen. Fifteen seconds later the video fades in with the music. It follows along and at the end the video fades out followed by the music a few seconds later.

The location was near the Colorado River along UT-128 between Moab and Cisco in Utah. The river isn't much seen in the video as I focused more on the misty mountains south of the river about midway between Moab and Cisco. The high desert of the American southwest is beautiful, but from mid spring through mid fall we can go many days or even weeks without a cloud in the sky so when you have clouds as I do here it can add a lot of drama to the video.

Hopefully YouTube will be quick to offer the video in 4K -- it took more than 4 days for my video on the Coal Mine Canyon to finally be offered in 4K.

Brian

great looking place Brian and there must be a lot more videos to come from there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z