Military exercise Black Dart to tackle nightmare drone scenario

hostal drones is sort of funny considering this years black dart is focused mainly on the smallest class of drones.. such as phantoms and smaller... Tho I got the love the way the goverment considers a civilians ability to now own a drone with a camera on it as being hostel.. Tho I suppose when any large criminal organization has gotten so used to operating in broad day light with out any worry or fear that some one will expose them. Then I can see what they fear flying cameras almost as much as they fear the people being armed.

But I cant imagine what some one would have to do to there drone to make them hostel.. Out of all the ones I have owned I cant even get them slightly upset well alone get them to start getting hostel even if I call them names or neglect them by leaving them home while I go out with another one. Tho I did get bite once by the props on my p2. But I dont think it had any hostel intent when it did it. In fact i don't think they have any emotions whats so ever and are just intimate objects. Just like a gun.. They dont wake up in a bad mood some day and decide they are going to go off on there own and go all postal on any one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.