MicroSD Card within Belly of the Battery Bay?

Reaction score
Is this a MicroSD card visible within the belly of the Phantom/Battery Bay?

I don't have the tools to reliably remove and reinsert the card so can't investigate further, but I'll be curious to know if anyone can see what is on the card?
thumb_IMG_3492_1024.jpg

Well spotted, just looked and it does look like one. It's going to take a brave person to try pull that out if it is. My guess is someone will try, and I have a pretty good idea who might be brave enough. :D But it might end up in a :eek: story.

Well spotted, just looked and it does look like one. It's going to take a brave person to try pull that out if it is. My guess is someone will try, and I have a pretty good idea who might be brave enough. :D But it might end up in a :eek: story.
That same person who now has three Phamtom 3's methinks, and who likes opening up the lid on these flying beasts... :)

Reactions: leekiya
That SD card were your flight data stored

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Or whether it's a ce or fcc model? That would have been a lot easier than making 2 different models?

;);););) I have already popped the hood off one, got another 2 for R&D - always want to tinker - that's why I got 3 P3 birds within a week of launch. I have a couple of Lightbridge units.
Hi Mohan - over to you for testing to see what is on that internal SD card if possible please seeing as you're our go-to tinker man! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair