MicroRaptor Backpack for Phantom 3 - For Sale $150.00 shipped

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a 2 week old Microraptor backpack for sale Coyote Tan with Blue Foam for sale. Backpack is awesome and has a bunch of pockets to store things in the bag. The foam insert inside holds 1 Phantom 3, 5 batteries, props, charger and remote. It also has an extra slot for a tablet and a bunch of other misc stuff. Best of all you can pack the Phantom 3 inside with props on.

I received another one of these as a present and just have this one laying around. Bag still has its tags on it and the box it came in.

Just checked on Microraptors website and this sells for $169.95 plus shipping and is currently on Backorder. I am selling it for $150.00 shipped.

IMG_7116.JPG

IMG_7117.JPG

IMG_7118.JPG

Hey aerial. I am very interested in your raptor back pack for the p3. Please lmk if you still have it available. I would like to purchase if so. Thank you. John

done i will be waiting fora email with a tracking #. thankyou for a speedy email. john

Still haven't heard back. Making sure you got all my info.. I'll be waiting.
Three days with not a word from him after you sent payment?? I hate when people do this!! I'd ask a moderator to check the last time he was logged in here.
I know people don't always log in every day BUT when you take someone's money you should find the time to follow up!
Hopefully you paid with PayPal and not as a gift? Just in case. Have you tried to email him?

I did use PayPal and and I have emailed him multiple times now. And not a thing back. He's already accepted payment as well.and that was done two days ago. I'm not trying to be rude or anything by this is kind of ridiculous.. Thanks for the support brother.

Reactions: AmosMoses
I did use PayPal and and I have emailed him multiple times now. And not a thing back. He's already accepted payment as well.and that was done two days ago. I'm not trying to be rude or anything by this is kind of ridiculous.. Thanks for the support brother.
You're right to be anxious. It's possible that he's been busy and it's in the post on its way. As long as you paid with PayPal you're covered. Hope you hear something or it just shows up. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Three days with not a word from him after you sent payment?? I hate when people do this!! I'd ask a moderator to check the last time he was logged in here.
I know people don't always log in every day BUT when you take someone's money you should find the time to follow up!
Hopefully you paid with PayPal and not as a gift? Just in case. Have you tried to email him?

FYI, You can see it from the members profile page:

Aerial_Eyecon was last seen:
Yesterday at 8:19 PM

Happy I missed this deal.... o_O

Hey. I have been patient enough and still nothing... If there is no word by Sunday I will be filing a claim with PayPal. I'm not into being ripped off, if you don't got it refund my payment asap. Or send me a tracking number. Thank you

Reactions: AmosMoses
Sorry about this, holiday weekend lead to an entire holiday week prep which kept me pretty much off this post. To be honest I completely forgot about this and that's on me. Was not until my wife reminded me about this pending sale. With that said i apologize to you for the lack of communication. With that said, I must also admit my mistake. When I posted this I did not take into consideration Hawaii. Shipping on this is a lot more via UPS than I expected at $65 just to get it there. But being that this is my fault and due to the lack of communication to this post i am willing to split it with you or if you would like just refund you back your money. Again, i feel really bad for all of this and i don't want to pretend i have a good excuse. Just goofed on this whole thing.

I would like to get what was advertised. Please. I have waited a week. Which is a little outta line and now I need to pay more. I would like the bag in shipping tomorrow. I would never do this. You don't make a deal and change it after payment. No matter the circumstance. Thank you.

I would like to get what was advertised. Please. I have waited a week. Which is a little outta line and now I need to pay more. I would like the bag in shipping tomorrow. I would never do this. You don't make a deal and change it after payment. No matter the circumstance. Thank you.
If I may?

Take your full refund and report him..... This has to be the dumbest excuse with a twist I've ever heard!
Get your money back and walk or run away from this guy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Splitting shipping is reasonable. If you live somewhere like Hawaii, Alaska, or somewhere else that's an ocean or a continent away, you know **** well that shipping to your location is going to be obnoxious. Fair assumption that 'shipped' costs are for continental US. Take your refund or split the shipping.

Reactions: Skipholiday
Splitting shipping is reasonable. If you live somewhere like Hawaii, Alaska, or somewhere else that's an ocean or a continent away, you know **** well that shipping to your location is going to be obnoxious. Fair assumption that 'shipped' costs are for continental US. Take your refund or split the shipping.
I agree, this is almost like taking advantage of him because he made a mistake. he offered a full refund. Nothing to report. Split shipping or take your money back. thats more than fair!

To put this in perspective, buyer... if you don't want to split the cost of the new shipping amount your only recourse is to have the full amount refunded. You then walk away with no more and no less than when you started. You'd have every right to be upset with the seller. Seller... you screwed up. That is really all on you. I don't see how you'd forget you accepted someone's money and that you needed to send the product. To make this even worse, you only now figured out that you screwed up on shipping. If the buyer does not want to pay, you should refund all of the money promptly. I'd think you may also have a hard time working a deal in this forum at any time in the future. At least not without someone bringing up this prior deal.

Fair all around.

Personally, I'd take the refund and be done with it.

For what it's worth, Lucky7drones.com has several of this same backpack (brand new) in stock. They seem to be on backorder everywhere else. They show black on the web site, but I spoke with them and they only currently have tan. I just ordered mine today & he said it is shipping today.

i have no intention of reporting anyone. i am just like anyone. just want what was offered. especially when the money is accepted already. a little off-putting. but I'm happy with the offers. but in all fairness we are part of the 50 states. so factor in all the states if you wanna say and final price shipped. it was a good deal. but with the extra shipping. (no fault to aerial), its just as expensive if not more. i can understand a long week ad losing track of priorities but this could've been handled faster. thats all i have to say.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic