Meet the Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well have an introduction thread for the moderators.
So where's yours? :D

I have been an avid RC'er since I was a kid. Everything from control line aircraft, home built crawlers, nitro monster trucks, helicopters, etc. I like to build my own RC's including multi rotors. My wife and I own a small business here in New York where if it's not taxed yet, it soon will be! :D I am also an amateur photographer with a great interest in night photography. Flying camera platforms have really opened up the possibilities.

I enjoy helping out here on the forum and helping members when I can. This place is a great community of people with a wealth of information. The members here is what make this place so great! :)

Hi guys ... I'm on the east coast of Australia, helping balance the geographic coverage.
I'm an environmental consultant and have always been involved in photography.
I have a lot of experience with compass from 4 years sailing a yacht around the SW Pacific and using GPS for field work.
When I saw my first Phantom it was love at first site and things took off from there.
I get my kicks trying to make memorable images, especially big picture panoramas of coastal scenery.
I get blown away every time my bird lifts off. The ability of these toys is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic