Meant To Be

Reaction score
Ever wonder about your place in life? About where the Lord would have you as opposed to where you want to be? Well, I found out that by following instead of leading the Spirit, you'll find yourself right where you were 'Meant To Be'.

Me, a city boy that God has now planted smack dab into the country, [emoji1783] most of my videos are for an audience of flyers. This one is personal. A tribute of gratitude, my thankfulness, our new neighborhood, and as inspiration to those who fear stepping out on faith. Yea I got a little work to do behind our new house but with time, just like the Devil, that too will be vanquished from our lives. [emoji23]

Happy Easter! Keep the Faith and thank you for supporting Deanna and I thru this transition. We truly are home. [emoji41]

Music by: Kool and Klean - Meant To Be

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the beautiful video, but even more, thanks for turning me on to the best smooth jazz I have ever heard.
Glad you are inspired by the country setting, hope you shoot some more.

Reactions: JazzAir
Nice vid JazzAir. Smooth flying and transitions. Glad you found what works for you and makes you at peace.

Reactions: JazzAir
Thanks for the beautiful video, but even more, thanks for turning me on to the best smooth jazz I have ever heard.
Glad you are inspired by the country setting, hope you shoot some more.

Thanks Marv! I'm still new at this but I'll fly to get better. As I tell all my friends, "If you know smooth jazz then you know me".

My Playlist:

JazzAir - YouTube

Thanks for your interest fellow pilots. Truly humbled. I've done a few of these but this one was a little more personal. My dad / best buddy passing, this new home the week before, and weeping in appreciation while producing this, it was a tough video to finish out.

After a few years of flying now I think I'm doing ok but I still need to do some filming work. I do very little photos. Keeping the lighting consistent while still climbing the Divinci learning curve is an ongoing challenge but thanks again. Your input is invaluable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers