Mavic Pro for sale/ Sale Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have a Mavic Pro with camera for sale. No remote or battery. The camera is rebuilt. Flies great. All u need is a remote and battery.
1520974057969.jpg
1520974069422.jpg
1520974074053.jpg
1520974080076.jpg
1520974087645.jpg

$475. Includes shipping to a US address

Reactions: Shoemaker
OK guy's I have done away with all the unnecessary chatter in this per our guidelines and truly hope Ted comes back to this but do hear me when I say this mess is going to stop. There is no need in all the badgering there is starting to be in classifieds . Please only post to a ad if your going to buy whatever or if you have any doubts report it and let the staff handle it.

Maybe he bought it like so many do to repair it, and the original owner bought the drone only from DJI. There are many reasons someone might be selling just the drone. I mean look at his avater... he is working on drones. :rolleyes:

Let's be a little less accusatory here. Thanks.

Is there a blocking feature on this site, So you can block posts from idiots. I looked but could not find one.
Yes, there is. Go to the offender's profile and click the IGNORE button. After that, you will not even know they are here.

For FUTURE reference:

A DJI Mavic can be flown with DUAL Transmitters allowing the video feed (and telemetry I think) to be remotely viewed and to be shared to a larger video display. This would be an excellent reason to sell a Mavic with no Tx and no Battery.

Food for thought!!

Reactions: Shoemaker
Reactions: UpLift Aerial
I would like to buy it, and I want even ask for a senior discount.

I have a Mavic Pro with camera for sale. No remote or battery. The camera is rebuilt. Flies great. All u need is a remote and battery.View attachment 96288View attachment 96289View attachment 96290View attachment 96291View attachment 96292
$475. Includes shipping to a US address

If you still have it, it is what I have been looking for. I am a 107 and I crashed my Mavic Pro Thursday. It looks like it won't be fixed in time for 2 jobs I have scheduled on Thursday. I need it to be delivered on Wednesday.

If I cover the $35 to second day it so it arrives Wednesday the 21st will you ship it out Monday USPS? I will pay by PayPal.

If you need to check my story you can talk to ThunderDrones who is working on mine. I crashed it pretty well and I don't know if it's even fixable...

I have 4 batts and a RC so this is what I have been looking for.

Thank You...

Not sure what all went down in this thread before the moderators cleaned it up, but I need to jump in here and defend Ted for a second. He's a stand up guy that bailed me out of a bad situation on my P3P. I had a trip coming up and need for a new gimbal cable assembly and a few other parts. Ted took fantastic care of my camera, rebuilt it for me, and shipped it back Fedex overnight - ON HIS DIME - so I could have it in time for my trip. You're not going to find anyone more accessible, more reliable or more easy going than him.

A true stand-up guy and trust me, I'd buy anything he's selling.

And with that I am closing this. If Ted decides to sell he can start another thread.
Hope you doing better Ted.
CLOSED

Reactions: bad karma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member